Wednesday, September 21, 2011

-What? V-Vampires, Foster siblings?!-

I gulped. What is she going to say? She's never been so serious before.

"What is it unnie?" I said nervously.

"You're actually a......vampire." she finally said the word 'vampire'.

"Bwoh?! J-Jinjja?! B-But.. I just walked in the sun just now, and I don't have fangs!"

"We're the special kind of vampires. We can walk in the sun and not get burned. We're not the only vampires. Actually, Infinite are also vampires. Infact, all the people schooling in Woolim are vampires!" Chansung said.

"Mianhae if we didn't tell you earlier!" she said.

"You guys waited for like 16 years to tell me all this?" I said. I really couldn't believe what I just heard.

"I'm sorry noona if we didn't tell you. There's one more thing that you should really know. Those Infinite sunbaes, are our foster siblings. Not fully related or fully blood siblings. We just have different mothers. Dad remarried and there appears all the 7 of them. Dad happened to be the boss of Woolim Academy and Woollim Entertainment before he divorced your mom. So it's kind of complicated. Easy saying, dad remarried 3 times." DongHo explained everything.

"Wow, that was....unexpected, really. No wonder Hoya was trying to say something but he won't tell. So anyways, how will my fangs come out?" I asked.

"Well, you don't have any fangs. You need blood to survive, from now on. Now that you know that you're a vampire, your body will react and change into vampire mode. So you no longer need water. Blood, and it's okay already." Chansung said.

I almost puked when I hear blood. I really don't like blood. And I was sad because I'm a vampire but I don't have fangs. I needed to rest. So I went up to my room, showered and went to sleep.
------------------------------------------

woah, sheila's a vampire! wowowow! :o i'm utterly shocked. lOl~ keep on reading, readers! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment