Wednesday, September 21, 2011

-Awkwardness with Hoya-

I turned around and saw someone at the door. It was kind of dark because I didn't turn on the lights yet. This familiar dark figure walked towards me and gave me a super big hug from the back.

"You're alone here?" a husky voice said.

"Hoya oppa? Nae, I'm alone here. What are you doing here?" I said, then I turned around and hugged him back.

"To see you of course! I knew you'd be alone because I saw the other Infinite members went to grab some food at the canteen first before coming here." he rubbed his back, sounding quite nervous.

"Oh, arasso. Do you want to practice some dance moves and improve on our rapping?" I asked him, then I went to turn on the lights. I saw what he was wearing. He was wearing a straight cap, a sleeveless shirt, sweapants and a pair of supra shoes.

"Nae, sure. Let's dance to Be Mine!" he went to the stereo and played the music. Since I can sing, dance and rap, I sang the whole song and Hoya did his rapping and I did Dongwoo's rapping part. After Be Mine, we danced to BTD, Nothing's Over and Come Back Again. It was an Infinite marathon!

Then, we decided to rest. I lied down on the floor with my towel covering my face. Hoya went to the fridge and took out mineral water and gave one bottle to me.

"Gomawo oppa!" I opened the cap and started drinking. I was so thirsty. Suddenly, we just kept quiet. It was really awkward. Then, there was another knock on the door.

Both of us said at the same time, "I'll go get it!" but Hoya gave in and said, "It's okay, you'll go get it." he gave me his smile. Wow, I kind of blushed. When I stood up and wanted to walk, I tripped over my bottle and I almost fell.

But I felt a muscular arm protecting me, preventing me from falling. It was Hoya. Our face was a few inches away. A little movement and our lips would have touched. We were looking at each other for quite a long time. I was blushing profusely. Then got me up and I straightened my shirt and my hair.

"G-gomawo oppa." I bowed and went to the door. The rest of Infinite were outside.

"Yah! What took you so long to open the door, huh? What did you do with Hoya?" Sunggyu was nagging like a mom.

"We didn't do anything else other than dancing and rapping , right ~~~~? Yah hyung, don't think weirdly please!" Hoya came up beside me. I remembered what happened just now. I took a chance to blush a little when no one was looking. Unfortunately, Hoya saw and he started smiling like a mad person.

"Yeah, whatever he said. We just danced and rap, that's all." I said it in my best british accent. Only Hoya and Dongwoo knew what I was talking about.

"What did you guys just said?!" Sunggyu was nagging again.

"Ani, nothing oppa. By the way, why are you guys late? There will be punishment for you guys later!" I said it in Korean. Everyone started whining.

"Punishment? Why? It's not our fault noona! It's Dongwoo hyung's fault! We all had to wait for him because he was eating!" Sungjong said.

"I don't care! 100 push-ups now! Down!" I counted for them as they started doing. After they had done, everyone fell onto their stomach.

"Okay, let's practice now!" Hoya said.

"Yah yah! I'm tired already!!" Woohyun said. Hoya just rolled his eyes at him. I giggled. Then we danced to Teen Top's Don't Spray Perfume on You despite our tiredness. We managed to pull through and survived the dance practice. Everyone was so tired. Soon it was time to go home.

I packed my things and was ready to leave. I bid Infinite goodbye and went out.

"~~~~!" I turned around and saw Hoya.
"Mind if I walked you home?" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, sure! ^^" then I walked home with Hoya. It was one of my awkward days with Hoya. We've never been so awkward with each other before.

Hoya broke the silence. "Hey, who do you like between all 7 of us?"

"Hmm.... I like all of you!" I said, smiling. Hoya actually knows how much I love Infinite.

"But what if you found out something unexpected?" he continued.

"What thing?" I tilted my head a little, in confusion.

"Ah, nothing. You'll find out one day. We're here!" we were infront of my house.

"Bye oppa!" I waved at him. He pulled me and kissed my forehead. I blushed again. "Bye ~~~~"

I went inside the room and 3 pairs of eyes were glued to me. Chansung oppa, Tiffany unnie and DongHo.

"W-What? Why are you guys staring at me for?" I spoke in english. I usually spoke english at home because I'm used to it.

"Oh, nothing. OMG, did Hoya just kissed you on the forehead?" Tiffany unnie squeaked.

"Chill down noona! Not like it's on the lips right?" Chansung said that and I blushed. Tiffany unnie's eyes were glued at me again.

"Yah noona, you're blushing. So it's true that you guys kissed on the lips?" DongHo said.

"W-Well.... almost.... but I swear I didn't! I almost lost my first kiss to him." I stuttered.

"We don't mind though, Sheila. But there's really something that you should know." Tiffany unnie said, with a serious look on her face.

I gulped. What does Tiffany unnie want to say? She's never been so serious before.
-------------------------------------------

Wow, I wonder what Tiffany's gonna say! Here comes the suprising part! My stories are going haywire! So I kinda twisted my stories. :) please be patient okay? XD Annyeong yeorobun! saranghaeyo ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment