Sunday, September 18, 2011

-My best friends-

I was having a nice dream about a guy trying to propose to me. I couldn't really see the person's face because it was really blur. I was awaken by someone screaming my name. It was my mum.

"Sheila! Will you wake up? You'll be late!" my mum was screaming.

"Yeah yeah, I'm awake!" I got up, took my towel from my wardrobe and went inside the bathroom. I took a nice, relaxing bath and came out from the bathroom. I quickly changed into my uniform and went downstairs.


"Ha~ finally you're down!" Chansung, my brother said. I rolled my eyes at him. He was in fact the most annoying person in the world. But you'll love him soon.

"What is your problem?" I asked, then turned to get my cereal. I hated the mornings, especially when it's Monday.

"Yah ~~~~, ppali ah! We're going to be late for school!" Tiffany unnie said. I quickly ate my cereal and took my schoolbag. I went out with Chansung oppa and took his bike to school.

-SCHOOL-
I went to my locker to grab my books. First subject, Maths. I love maths, but I hate the teacher. So I don't really pay attention. I usually study at home, with Tiffany unnie teaching me. Oh, and to tell everyone, my class has only 2 girls and the rest of the class is guys. Infact, IDOLS. Yes, my class is one of the special class. I don't know why I was enrolled in that class, but I was lucky. Those in my class were MBLAQ, Infinite, U-Kiss (except for DongHo, my stepbrother) and BEAST. You can imagine how big the class is. We're the biggest. The smallest is only 10. Means that class is kind of the lower class.

After I closed my locker, I was shocked because someone scared me. It was my childhood friend, So Eun and my best friend, Kim Myungsoo, or easier to call him, L~

"L, So Eun! Yah~ you guys scared me!" I pouted.

"Haha, mianhae ~~~~!" So Eun giggled.

L ruffled my hair. "You're so cute when you pout, pabo~"

"Yah L, stop ruffling my hair will you! And I'm not a pabo!" I fixed my hair and looked at the mirror which was inside my locker.

"Hey, didn't I tell you to call me oppa? :( You said you love me right? So you must call me oppa!" he pretended to be sad.

"No way fluffhead! I'll only call oppa to the one I really love. Though I love you as my best friend only." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Wow, your hangul improved! I like! If you were speaking english, I would have had a hard time translating it. You know that english is not my main language right? Unlike you."

"Whatever. Let's go to class!" So Eun grabbed my hand and I grabbed L's hand and we entered the class. I was greeted by my giant choding oppa and my awesome dongsaeng.

"~~~~!" Sungyeol shot up from his seat, came to me and gave his giant hug to me. I hugged him back.

"Choding Yeollie oppa!" I said.

"Yah hyung! Enough with the hug! You're suffocating my noona!" Sungjong, the maknae said. Me and Sungyeol let go of each other and it was Sungjong's turn to hug me. I returned his hug.

"Noona noona! Bogoshippo! It sucks I couldn't meet you during the weekends." Sungjong said.

"Nado! Hehe, mianhae Jonggie! Noona was busy during the weekends! Noona promise it will be this week or next week, arasso?" I locked my pinky with him.

"Arasso noona!" Then I sat beside Mir. He was sleeping. He is such a heavy sleeper.

"Mir oppa annyeong!" I said to him. No response. I said again. "Yah Mir oppa, annyeong! Ppali ireona!" Still no response. In the end I gave up and I screamed at his ear. " Mirrrruuuu, Annnyeonggggg!!!!" Finally he woke up.

"Yah, I almost went deaf. You shouldn't have screamed at my ear." He said, in his sleepy tone.

"But I said it softer earlier, and you didn't wake up so I had to shout. Mianhae Miru oppa!" I pinched his cheeks then he pinched mine back. I pouted and he giggled.

After the subject (Maths) ended, it was English. I sat beside L because he was my partner for English and I had to help him with his work. He had trouble mastering english.

"Yah! If you keep on doing like this, I swear I'm going to kill you. You really need a tutor! Ask Dongwoo to teach you! Didn't he study at the States last time? He should be good!"

"You think that he'll teach me?"

"Molla. I'll go beg him later. But promise me you'll study properly, arasso?!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

I just rolled my eyes at him. After English was Art, lunchbreak, Homeroom and finally dance practice. I was the first to reach the dance room. So I put my things down and change into my comfortable dancing clothes. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
------------------------------------------

How's my first chapter? Kinda long right? ;~; lol... this is my second fic! Going to slowly update cuz my exams are coming! 15 more days ;~; Aaaahhhh! Hwaiting! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment